nmidClient for AndroidThere's a new Android Cacti client coming up very soon. The client is based on a complete re-write of the nmidWebService Plugin for enhanced security and offers the following initial features:
- LDAP Server support using the "MobileToken" feature
- Username/Password is only transmitted once during a mobile session. Authentication the happens using a sha1 hashed session key
- Specific USers can be allowed/denied usage of the nmidClient via the Cacti server
- View Weathermap maps on your Android !
- View Thold breaches !
- Timespans for graphs can be changed in the full-screen view mode.
- Create your own Favourites showing your Cacti graphs !
- Favourites are stored on the Cacti Server and are available after phone switch
- Tablets are supported
- Supports nmidDynTree ( customized Cacti Tree )
- Multiple Cacti servers supported
- Commercial support
The nmidCLient for Android is currently in closed Beta testing. Feel free to look at the screenshots of the current Beta version: